The end is in sight!
Here is the Google Presentation detailing the fishbowl assignment.
Choose from the prompts below for the second portion of the novel (pages 51-95):
Explore one of the following topics/motifs in this portion:
- The difference between men and women
- Tradition versus technology,
- The author’s treatment of age (differing perspectives on what it means to be old or young).
Responses will be 300-400 words in length in MLA format. Incorporate quotes as textual evidence, not to exceed 25 percent on the Turnitin originality report. The response journals will be submitted to http://www.turnitin.com on March 30 by 11:59 PM. They will be evaluated with the IB Assessment Criteria A and C. In order to be considered at the highest level for criterion C, you must use two of the following punctuation in your journal entry: colon, dash, or parenthesis.
From now on, any writing assignment that is turned in, all of the following applies:
- Format your paper according to MLA guidelines. All aspects of this have to be correct.
- Write about literature in the present tense.
- Write in third person. Exception: reflective statements.
- Do not (not don’t) use contractions
- Use formal language.